Driven business executive with 17 years industry & international management experience in telecom IT, media & entertainment
seeking challenging position. Specializing in leading high-tech businesses from realigned vision to delivered result during challenging periods.
Long-standing track record of defining strategies, setting objectives & leading multi-functional teams in strategic & operational assignments
to deliver excellent results under challenging conditions.
Vice President (vVD) & Chief Operating Officer, 21Grams (Stockholm, Sweden)
· Responsible for driving company domestic profit, international expansion, strengthening operational efficiency and securing service quality.
· Realigned, focused and sharpened the company’s strategy & objectives and manage execution.
· Reengineer processes, achieving 50% lead-time reductions, significant cash flow improvements, increase delivery precision and service quality improvements.
· Restructure product proposition and sales process to secure profitability.
· Reorganized company to form result driven, scalable and highly efficient autonomous units.
September 2005 -
| Chief Operating Officer, EA Digital Illusions (DICE) / Electronic Arts (Stockholm, Sweden)
· Responsible for growing production capacity, organize development, create efficient processes, secure competence supply
and manage daily operations during a highly dynamic and expansive phase.
· Doubled production capacity through growth, scalability and outsourcing, while sustaining quality and efficiency,
contributing to doubled revenue ($100M order of magnitude) & profit.
· Demonstrated strong leadership through managing 300 persons in Development, Outsourcing, Localization, QA, IT & Facilities
to set challenging objectives & deliver excellent results. Achieved 100% employee satisfaction in yearly surveys.
April 2003 -
| Program manager (Principal consultant) Capgemini Telecom&Media (Stockholm, Sweden)
· Delivery and P&L responsible for major fixed-price System Integration & Outsourcing programs.
· Responsible for major assignments, bids, turn-around projects and coaching engagement managers.
o Business Implementation and Transformation management of major CRM consolidation -
Change management of 2,500 users, migration of 500,000 customer & 800,000 installations.
o Delivery Director Capgemini Finland - Delivery & P&L responsible for major assignments.
o Bid Director - Billing Replacement & Business Process Outsourcing for 20 countries.
o Bid Manager - Won EUR 20M Outsourcing deal for Portal & e-commerce development.
November 1999 -
| Senior Consultant and Strategic Advisor, Northstream1 (Stockholm, Sweden)
· Responsible for managing some of Northstream’s largest assignments.
· Account manager for Northstream’s most valuable client, Achieved highest sales & chargeability.
o Project Director - Managed Product Launch and Operations of Mobile Application start-up.
o Manager, 3G License Application - Created optimum business plan, bid strategy and application.
o Program Manager – Lead Sweden’s first 3G Product development and launch program for 3G start-up,
managed seven cross-functional Product development teams of 100 persons, 80k hours.
o Program Manager - Developed & launched Europe’s first Mobile Internet service. 70 p, US$20M.
November 1996 -
| Senior Manager, Project Office, 3G Mobile Systems, Nippon Ericsson (Tokyo, Japan)
· Responsible for 3G projects in Japan, sales support, delivery, market introduction and acceptance.
Senior Project Manager, NTT DoCoMo & Japan Telecom, Ericsson (Stockholm, Sweden)
· Delivered the world’s first 3G Mobile System to NTT DoCoMo in December 1997.
Total Project Manager, Ericsson (Dallas, Texas, USA and Stockholm, Sweden)
· Responsible for Total Project - ‘The Americas' market release of Mobile system, phones and services.
March 1993 -
| Senior Manager - Field Support Department, Ericsson-Toshiba (Shin Yokohama, Japan)
· Head of Field Support for all Ericsson networks in Japan – seven operators, 2M subscribers.
Built up and managed six field support Centers, managed budget of $10M USD, 40 direct reports.
Senior Project Manager, Ericsson-Toshiba Telecom Systems, (Shin Yokohama, Japan)
· Launched Mobile system release onto Japanese market 3 months early. 35 persons, 50k man hours.
Local Product Manager, Ericsson-Toshiba Telecom Systems, (Shin Yokohama, Japan)
· Defined, negotiated and sold 400k mh release, Part of building up Ericsson’s Japanese subsidiary.
| Product Manager, Strategic Product management, Ericsson, (Stockholm, Sweden)
· Product planning responsible for release of Mobile system. (400k man-hour product release).
| Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Royal Institute of Technology, (Stockholm, Sweden)|
· Telecommunication major, complemented with Business Management and languages.
· Graduated two years ahead of average class and as one of the three first students from class of 250.
||1Northstream is a world-leading consultancy providing strategic advice on business planning and technology to the global wireless industry. |